Java Software Engineer
Our client is the market leader in fighting fraud with AI. We’re coding the future of commerce with today’s most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, our Client has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, processors, and retailers use their fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving Customer Experience.
You are going to be in charge of making our clients happy and successful.
Everything you do matters: all your code, machine learning models, advisory, management, and other actions/roles will have a material impact on the way our clients run their business and how effectively we fight fraud and protect people from wrongdoing. You will be able to interact and meet many people, from widely different cultures around the world and understand the business like few others. You will be able to say you protect people on a daily basis. You will be challenged with new technology, new processes, and new mindsets and will be asked to contribute to ensure continuous improvement. Full, holistic view and impact is what you will get within Customer Success. Come and change the world with us.
- Execute full software development life cycle for their FinTech clients.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy and support systems in production
- Comply with best practices and industry standards
- Help mentor less experienced engineers
- 2 years of experience in a software engineering position
- Must have deep experience in Java software development.
- Multi-threaded development, performance engineering (required for Senior engineers).
- Prior experience creating high transaction SaaS applications (requrired for Senior Engineers)
- A BS or MS in computer science, or a comparable field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent english communication skills, both verbal and written
- Availability to travel up to 5% (on rare occasion)
- Prior experience in a customer facing position
- Previous experience in a leadership position - desired
- experience with Zookeeper, RabbitMQ, Cassandra, Ansible, Docker - desired
- Experience in the financial services, payments industry or e-commerce - HIGHLY Desired
- Experience in fraud detection - desired
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.