Manager, Commercial Sales
We are seeking a talented and driven Sales Manager to lead and support our Inside Sales Representatives that service our commercial customers. You will thrive in a dynamic, high-energy environment and enjoy the challenges that rapid growth creates. This position is based in our Atlanta office.
- Coach account executives on sales strategy, pipeline reviews and achieve monthly pacing to quarterly targets
- Work cross functionally to strategically solve problems and project manage
- Create content for ongoing training and development
- Support account executives through professional development plans
- Provide clear and tactical feedback to account executives
- Further culture within the team and commercial organization with high emotional intelligence
- 3+ years of closing sales experience
- 1-2+ years of experience leading a team
- Strong track record of overachievement with experience in coaching a team on outbounding
- Understanding of transactional sales motion
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with public speaking
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills
- Self-starter and adaptable to change
- Continued growth mindset to learn a unique industry
- Proficient in data driven decision making
- Ability to provide upwards feedback
- Familiarity with SFDC
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.