Ensure all products are available for purchase through all online channels. Daily management and reconciling of merchandise through all digital channels. Maintain and Manage data feeds for online marketing, ensuring products are available for purchase. Creating products to the highest standards, imagery, descriptions and appropriately categorized to optimize sales.
- Photograph, edit, and maintain new and current product imagery.
- Manage and maintain EDI documents and feeds of participating suppliers.
- Coordinates with the Merchandise Department on preseason buys ensure all product information is created in the Master Load database, gridded and imported into the appropriate systems.
- Update inventory availability daily or as appropriate for the online store through Electronic Data submissions, FTP, Email and other vendor provided data sharing.
- Import, manage and maintain all barcodes for Internet Vendors, request all barcodes from Vendor in a timely manner.
- Creates items with appropriate edits in all system platforms.
- New Item Discovery and creation, notifying Buyer and Ecommerce Manager of new items.
- Daily reconciliation of online merchandising, selection and pricing to ensure all in-stock products are ready and available for immediate purchase through digital channels.
- Optimize product pages to ensure both mobile and desktop functionality while also
- utilizing best practices pertaining to SEO (search engine optimization) aimed at improving the customer experience and converting to sales.
- Daily maintenance of Vendors inventory (a.k.a. “Virtual” and Inventory Advice “IA”),
- including importing, updating and retrieval of inventory information from all internet vendors.
- Manage and maintain data feeds, including but not limited to: Third party feed platforms (i.e. GodataFeed) used to send to multiple shopping engine platforms.
- Daily management of pricing for online and all digital channels.
- Stay current with all Minimum Advertised Pricing (MAP) policies and prices. Take appropriate action to maintain MAP for all products affected by MAP.
- Weekly communication with Buyer, Administrative Assistant and Manager to stay
- current with all vendor processes, changes, warehouse closures, observed holiday as it pertains to online Vendors.
- Become the go-to person for all product data for the company, stay up to date with industry standards and inventory management practices/techniques.
- Discover product issues and take appropriate actions to rectify (missing images, incorrect product data, etc.)
- Stay up to date with all incoming products (pre-season, seasonal, Kenkoh) and prepare products for arrivals.
- Manage and maintain Amazon Seller Store product and inventory (when operating).
- Monthly reporting and monitoring of ADA compliance using ADA compliance tools.
- Weekly reconciliation of online promotions.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.