Mid-Market Account Executive - Austin
Due to rapid growth, we are seeking an accomplished, quota-carrying Mid-Market (MM) Account Executive. You will be responsible for working inbound leads as well as proactively prospecting target accounts. The MM Account Executive must develop and demonstrate a clear understanding of the Software industry and the full sales cycle process. To thrive in this role, the MM Account Executive will need to adeptly navigate & close through complex sales situations, continuously develop their technical acumen in the Test Automation space, manage their pipeline with high attention to detail, and exhibit strong peer-to-peer leadership qualities.
This opportunity provides unique chances to grow personally and professionally.
You could be an ideal candidate if you . . .
· Easily & clearly communicate the impact of exceptional software to both technical and business contacts
· Are excited about developing & executing prospecting plans into new & existing accounts
· Methodically & objectively navigate a sales process
· Adeptly build & execute close plans
· Proactively engage in sharing and developing sales team best practices
Skills and Experience needed to do the job:
· Inside sales experience
· 1-3 years in SaaS or related direct application sales
· Excel in both personal ambition AND collaborative teamwork
· Have excellent communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills, and have successfully applied these in inside sales
· Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Opportunity to work in a company with a real global mindset of more than 50 nationalities;
- Favorable working atmosphere with flat hierarchy;
- Career opportunities and a wide range of responsibilities within the core job e.g. through participation in projects or initiatives, moving to another role, department or country;
- Numerous programs in place like Give back to communities (paid time off to volunteer for a cause of your heart), Diversity & Inclusion, Global Learning days, ...
- We celebrate and socialize as a team and therefore host numerous social events throughout the year globally as well as by engaging as a team in global contests or even health initiatives;
- Competitive attractive compensation package;
- Flexible working time and permanent, full-time employment.
Our attractive compensation packages follow current market salaries and will be determined in person, depending on your experience, qualifications and skill levels.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.