This role will work directly with the IT Director. Job duties include:
- Designs, develops, and maintains complex applications.
- Develops unit tests and provides code coverage to accurately test business logic and
- Participates in developing specifications such as user stories and designs
Solves or recommends solutions for complex issues and problems.
- Assist in the development of logical and physical specifications.
- Documents designs, issues, solutions, tips & tricks as needed.
- Lead a team approach to software development and delivery.
- Stays current in new IT technologies to maintain a high level of subject matter expertise.
- Implement and Deploy MuleSoft ESB Solutions.
- Expertise in several areas including cloud computing, api integration, cloud messaging.
ground-to-cloud connectivity, highly scalable distributed systems.
- Work on IT service desk regarding integration issues and questions.
- Other IT projects and tasks need to be done.
Required Technical Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in Java development and concepts, including debugging against Java
- 3+ years of experience with JEE Application Servers and Containers (administration,
deployment, and/or development in Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere, Spring, etc.)
- Experience with SOAP and/or Web Services
- 3+ years of experience providing technical solutions development for enterprise software or hosted high-tech services using JEE and/or JSE framework.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of MuleSoft integration developments and customizations
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experience working with RAML using MuleSoft.
- Solid understanding of the design patterns
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC and Enterprise release capabilities is a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, WS and SOA/Integration technologies
- Experience using the a JAVA IDE (Eclipse, Intelli J, Netbeans)
- Experience using Maven.
- Experience profiling Java applications including threading issues and examining thread dumps
- Integration product support from integration vendors like IBM, BEA, Oracle, Tibco, etc.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.