Our world class client seeks a 3+ year Network Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the infrastructure including servers, network, security, and storage. You will be mentored by senior members of the infrastructure team and implement new designs or changes to existing designs. Additionally, you will be the first point of contact for infrastructure and application escalations and address break/fix issues.
SOME RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
· Build and maintain dSwitch, clusters, DRS policies, and all other aspects of the VMWare environment
· Build and maintain network devices including switches, routers, and firewalls
· Build and maintain fiber channel network and storage devices
· Manage Active Directory to maintain OUs, GPO, sites, users, and trust relationships within a multiple domain forest
· Build Microsoft Windows Servers to comply with company standards
· Build Linux Servers to comply with company standards
· Perform patch management for all infrastructure devices
· Perform application installs and upgrades for off the shelve and custom applications
· Manage internal and external DNS zones
· Manage certificate renewals, requests, and security standards
· Build and maintain F5 LTM load balancer VIPs, iRules, health checks, and HA
· Support a custom Java based application
· Perform diagnostics of infrastructure issues and provides quick solutions
· Update and maintain architectural documentation, standard build documents, and build/deployment documentation
· Contribute to the creation and maintenance of IT policies
· Participate in on-call rotation with other IT team members – this requires 24/7 support of critical systems and network devices.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or Information Technology
· 3+ years of infrastructure experience
· Preferred industry certifications
· Experience with VM Ware, Linux, Windows, Active Directory, DNS, F5, storage, routers, switches, firewalls, and Fiber Channel
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.