Our client is looking for a several engineers to join team. You’re a self-starter with great technical skills and a get it done attitude. You love a fast-paced environment focused on customers that is constantly improving and building new products.
You want to exercise your existing skills, but develop and grow new skills as well. You love digging in and working alone on a project, but also enjoy working with a small dedicated team as well. Finally, you like the idea that the work you do will make a real impact immediately.
- Work with our engineering team to build our apps and infrastructure
- Participate in our project management process using Jira
- Ensure that all aspects of your code are tested and working prior to release
- All engineers participate in production support which keeps us focused on a great product that works for our customers
- You’re a self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Good at solo projects, but also working with our small Engineering and Product teams
- You have significant experience in at least one of the following iOS/swift, Android, node.js, AWS, MySQL/relational database
- AWS/cloud with focus on networking, ElasticBeanstalk and CloudWatch
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Mixpanel
- Previous experience with Mailchimp and AppsFlyer
- Familiar with SEO
Our client is the debit card for kids that parents manage from our app. Our flexible parental controls make us the world’s first debit card that lets parents pick the exact stores where their kids can spend their money.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.