Looking for experienced PHP & MySQL developer for custom payment tracking application. Primary goal is upgrade from PHP 5.4 to 7.4+ and MySQL upgrade to 8.0 to allow operating system upgrade.
1. 1/4-1/2 day during business hours to validate dev environment with our team
2. Create detailed Github issues as work is scoped and started.
3. 15 min standup during business days
4. 45 min available to review work/progress/discuss every other day.
5. Must keep detailed log of hours and GH issues worked on.
Detail of work needed:
* Resolve deprecation and compatibility errors found by PHP Compatibility
* Ensure features of application are bug free after PHP upgrade
* Work with stakeholders via email or Slack for questions and feedback on work.
* Operating system for upgraded version of application will be Windows Server 2019 (currently 2003)
* After project is complete, further work for bug fixes is possible.
* Resolve minor CSS, HTML issues that you might encounter.
Requirements of contractor for project:
* Ability to communicate clearly both technically and to end-users.
* Able to use git & Github for source control
* Able to use Github Issues for issue tracking when bugs are found.
* Must remotely connect and perform development on our system(s) or use a provided VirtualBox.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.