Product Designer - Remote
We hire exceptional individuals, invest in their growth and development, and offers them an environment of shared goals and values, rich experiences and opportunities. In turn, our employees take their projects and responsibilities very seriously, without taking themselves too seriously. We seek caring heroes, humble experts, and design thinkers whose talents and accomplishments will contribute to a thriving company, who have the character to support their capacity, and can make a positive impact on our culture. If you believe you have what it takes to earn the trust of others, you will fit in well.
About This Position
As a Product Designer, you’ll have the challenge of designing experiences and creating platform tools to help our customers create, deploy, and manage their own custom enterprise applications. You’ll contribute to our growing design system and app composer as well as help shape the end-user experience for custom applications.
You’re a fit for us if you’re passionate about great user experience, and you take into account business objectives, user needs, and established design principles to inform your work. You thrive as a part of a team — not only of designers, but engineers, product managers, marketers, and writers — and you encourage everyone on the team to participate in the design process. You’re pragmatic and know that even the best designs adapt over the course of development. You promote discovery, feedback, and iteration. You know how to communicate with the right level of detail for different types of stakeholders. You understand and thrive on the unique challenges presented by designing for enterprise applications and platforms.
- Manage, guide, collaborate and participate in product management and design on multiple in-flight projects for Professional Services clients.
- Develop and curate the product vision on behalf of the client, helping them define and measure their desired outcomes and ensuring the team’s decisions and activities are in pursuit of those outcomes.
- Conduct user research and stakeholder interviews.
- Document research results to create shared understanding across the project team.
- Present product and solution capabilities in a clear and understandable manner to customers and partners, including executives.
- Wireframe complex potential digital solutions in a way that drives clear solution evaluation conversations.
- Lead the team as they design and develop exceptional user experiences & solutions that fulfill customer requirements in the expected timeframes.
- Develop proof of concepts, demos, and pilots
- Educate customers and partners in product and design best practices.
- Continually act as a liaison with Technical Support, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales teams to provide input from customers, as well as be educated on new advancements in products and programs.
- Other duties as required.
- BS in Graphic Design, UX Design, Computer Science, related technical or business fields, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years experience as a senior, lead, or manager of product and/or design and as part of teams developing web applications.
- Firm grasp and relative experience putting user centered design principles in practice
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to adapt your message to the context of the audience.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and confidently redirect customers using respectful candor
- Strong desire to grow and learn varied disciplines of product management, SaaS technologies, software development and professional services.
- Ability to respond quickly and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Familiarity with agile and waterfall processes
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems.
- Project management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience with managing successful products that help people do their job better
Nice to have
- Experience with application development using relational databases.
- Experience with application development using REST API’s.
- Experience administering or developing with Salesforce.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.