Product Integration Engineer
- We are looking for a passionate and creative Product Integration Engineer I to join a specialized team to help build high quality, innovative and fully performing computer-system components that together act as a single system. The successful candidate will work in an agile team environment and implement the latest technologies in our product suite. This position will require a quick ramp-up to understanding the full development lifecycle ranging from requirements analysis, technical design and application deployment.
- Note: The duties listed below are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar.
- Under general direction and supervision, follows programming specifications to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established procedures
- Under general supervision and direction, owns customer-reported integration support incidents including recording issue and resolution details in CRM, collaborating with internal teams, and timely follow-up until incident is resolved.
- Basic ability to read/understand XML/JSON messages
- Write code from functional design specifications that are well designed, efficient and testable
- Contributes to all phases of the development lifecycle, as an agile team member, to include, but not limited to, design, coding, unit testing and deployment
- Work within an evolving agile development environment utilizing small teams that include developers, DBAs and QA members
- Learn to be a cross-functional agile team member and learn new skills, including, but not limited to, DBA or Testing best practices
- Escalates urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to appropriate internal resources or more senior level Integration Engineers
- Demonstrates basic skills and knowledge of position
- Performs administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Note: Qualifications listed are guidelines. Other factors may be considered.
- Associate’s Degree or Certificate program in related field
- 0-5 years’ experience with programming languages (i.e., Java, C#, VB.net)
- 1 or more years’ experience with Service-oriented architecture
- Familiarity with standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC
- Knowledge of Selenium a plus
- Educational or Project experience with back-end databases preferred
- Educational or Project experience working with Eclipse, SVN, Spring Framework, Maven and Junit a plus
- Experience working with SOAP and RESTful web services
- Knowledge of computer languages and ability to learn new methods and languages quickly
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques is a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies a plus
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics a plus
- Highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills and ability to represent the organization in a professional manner
- Detail Oriented
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient communication in both written and conversational English
- Collaborative mindset and experience interacting with business and technical customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced environment with multiple priorities and projects
- Ability to adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to remain updated about new technologies and standards
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.