Are you an experienced Product Manager looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment? If you are a highly motivated individual with a genuine interest in technology a passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you! We are seeking a strong software Product Manager to work with our dream
team environment in order to deliver the best software solutions to our innovative and industry-leading products.
What You’ll Do
* Support the product development process by helping to define business process, quantify feature benefits and success criteria, user experience and provide necessary documentation for assigned products, including wireframes, process maps and functional
* Drive results: Manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
* Expand Business Operations: Support the development of product pricing/business models and competitive positioning. Work with product marketing team to drive a focused product and go-to-market strategy to expand relevance and adoption of solutions.
* Engage with Stakeholders: Work with key stakeholders in our executive leadership team as well as stakeholders in our business units to design, build and deliver an exception product
to our customers.
* Support Customer Advisory Board: Support the ongoing efforts for our customer advisory board to drive customer engagement, product roadmap and customer value to help form a strategy on how we can improve our product offerings and overall customer experience.
* Create and Design: Work directly with companies Founder and CEO to go from concept to design with our product features that will drive customer adoption and deliver a compelling user experience for our customers.
* Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
* Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on.
* Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
* Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
* Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
* Work closely with the Product team to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI.
* Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
* Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
* Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
* Follow our competitors and the industry.
* Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
What You Bring To The Table
* 3+ year’s product manager/owner experience in a technical setting.
* Demonstrable experience of a customer-focused approach to UX.
* Experience of Agile methodologies and leading Agile teams in product delivery.
* Ability and willingness to dive in and work hands on where needed to keep the product
development on track.
* A deep understanding of product management processes and methodologies, as well as product planning tools such as Jira!
* Strong collaborator with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across the stakeholder groups.
* Possess a unique blend of business, product and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
* Sharp analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Creative thinker with vision
* Attention to detail
* Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
* Strong work ethic with a do-what-it-takes attitude
* Strong written and verbal skills essential
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.