Atlanta, Fulton, Georgia
The Product Manager works as a member of the Product team to deliver against the game’s Product Vision & Strategy, inspiring the game development team to deliver best-in-class features and player experiences that are compelling, fun and social.
You will manage feature level roadmaps for our in-development MMORPG/RTS game working closely with the Product Roadmap Leadership, Production teams, Data Analysts, Game Designers, and UI/UX designers to create an outstanding game experience that optimizes retention and monetization metrics.
What you will do:
- Understand players' needs and motivations to inform design decisions
- Work with the Product Lead and Designer to manage the formulation, pre-production, development, and launch of features on the product’s roadmap. This will involve identifying opportunities to improve product metrics, writing concise user stories that will unlock the team’s creativity and taking the lead for promoting interoperability and scale.
- Work with the Leadership team to help plan and prioritize a robust roadmap by supplying a regular rate of feature pitches that will deliver strong month over month LTV growth
- Work closely with Production and Design to scope quality features that drive a high ROI. Providing the live ops team with the tools and capabilities needed to manage revenue on a daily basis.
- Strive to effectively create initiatives based on clear priorities and measurable objectives while working within the team. This individual will work with the Analytics team to build player models, business forecasts, and ultimately compose learnings / next steps for post-feature updates.
- Responsible for enhancing the product strategy via data, considering all possible data inputs including but not limited to game analytics, qualitative surveys, and closed betas.
- In addition, the Product Manager will engage in ongoing competitive research which entails insight signaling on market leaders / innovators to ensure that product decisions are based on well-thought out in-depth competitive analysis.
- Be/Become an expert in the top strategy and RPG game trends in both new and existing titles
What you will need:
- Must have proven experience creating, product specifications, and design documentation for a video game and/or mobile app software development.
- Track record of delivering end-to-end KPI disruptive and engaging features on market leading products.
- Experience informing and influencing feature decisions on product roadmaps. Experience with backlog management and priority setting.
- Experience A/B testing design assumptions to maximize KPIs of a feature.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Strong passion for creating fun, compelling and compelling user experiences.
- Ability to provide clear direction and measurable goals.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, creative and analytical
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.