Product Marketing Manager - Remote in Georgia
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our fast-growing team. This role will report to the VP of Product Management and work closely with the Product, Marketing, and Sales Teams to drive growth and product usage across the customer base. Our ideal candidate will build a deep knowledge of our product to position it to users and the market via the appropriate channels. You will research, analyze, define, and advocate for the customer.
Within the First Year you Could Expect to:
- Work closely with Product Team to understand the product and how it supports our customers
- Understand development timelines and create market release strategies against those timelines.
- Drive product adoption and customer growth through multi-channel campaigns and go-to-market strategies and positioning that drive awareness and its solutions
- Create and refine buyer personas and competitive intelligence reports
- Establish KPI's and track performance to ensure marketing plans are delivering results
- Enable demand generation and sales with messaging and collateral to help reach and convert targets
- Provide sales and support with product communication to retain and convert new and existing customers
- Develop, communicate and deploy customer insights using customer surveys, interviews, research, and analysis of customer usage and data
- Collaborate with Marketing & Sales Teams to refine go-to-market strategies against other external-facing campaigns
What you Bring:
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing or Product Management in the technology industry
- Experience in product marketing for a B2B or B2C SaaS or software company
- Have strong creative skills, including the ability to write copy and develop Sales presentations, work with images and video content.
- Understanding of product marketing best practices and processes including knowledge and experience in demand generation, social media, digital marketing, storytelling, influencer marketing and project management.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience analyzing user data, customer insights and market research to define product positioning
- Entrepreneurial mindset and self-direction
- US Citizenship or Permanent Resident
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.