Are you looking to deliver an exceptional user experience for a world-class product? Do you have a passion for a relentless pursuit of continuous improvement? Do you want to build and lead a high impact product team? We are seeking a high energy, hard-working, and enthusiastic individual to take our product to the next level.
The Product Owner will oversee product management with an emphasis on the expansion of our platform capabilities, user experience, and alignment with customer needs. We are looking for a product leader who brings deep Product Management experience with a proven ability to understand the intersection of customers, technology, and business operations to deliver a world-class product.
Lead the product development process by helping to define business process, quantify feature benefits and success criteria, refine the user experience and provide necessary documentation for assigned products, including wireframes, process maps and functional design/requirements
Create and Design: Work directly with the founders to go from concept to design with our product features that will drive increased customer adoption and deliver a compelling user experience for our customers.
Develop & own a high impact, growth driven product roadmap for the company that balances long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and expansion of product capabilities.
Manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle through the management of sprints and results evaluation.
Expand Business Operations: Support the development of product pricing/business models and competitive positioning.
Work with our executive leadership team as well as stakeholders in our board to design, build, and deliver an exceptional product to our customers.
Enhance Customer Feedback through interaction with our customer advisory board to drive customer engagement, product roadmap, and customer value to help form a strategy on how we can improve our product offerings and overall customer experience.
- 5+ year’s product management experience in a technical setting.
- Demonstrable experience of a customer-focused approach to UX.
- Experience of Agile methodologies and leading Agile teams in product delivery.
Nice to Have’s
- Ability and willingness to dive in and work hands-on where needed to keep the product development on track as we scale.
- Experience with cloud-deployed applications, Java/Spring Framework and React.js
- Adept at interacting/integrating with 3rd party applications
- Highly analytical and able to make data-driven decisions
- Mastery of spreadsheets and data manipulation (Excel/Google Sheets)
- A deep understanding of product management processes and methodologies, as well as product planning tools like Trello or Jira
- Strong collaborator with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams, executives, and representatives across the stakeholder groups.
- Possess a unique blend of business, product management, and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
- Beyond just shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement.
- Strong work ethic with a do-what-it-takes attitude
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Strong written and verbal skills essential
- Experience or exposure to the construction industry
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.