Project Manager - Implementations
The objective of the Project Manager (PM) is to manage a series of concurrent IT implementation projects from inception through successful completion with an emphasis on driving results through efficiency, attention to detail, and ability to direct communications within the project team and with each of the project clients. The Project Manager will be primarily focused on coordinating resources, ensuring quality control, and managing the timeline and budget of the project. The Project Manager will be responsible for managing client expectations, communication and leveraging the proper technical resources to meet all project deliverables on time and under budget.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process Manager day-to-day activities
- Collaborating with other department leaders to define, prioritize, and develop projects.
- Planning project management, including setting deadlines, prioritizing tasks, and assigning team members to various deliverables.
- Analyzing financial data, including project’s budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Providing financial reports and budget outlines to Leadership and clients.
- Overseeing the development of the projects and ensuring that team members are carrying out their tasks efficiently while upholding the company's standards.
- Drafting new and improving existing project management office policies and processes.
- Continuously evaluating projects to ensure they are meeting company standards, adhering to budgets, and meeting deadlines.
- Accurately documenting the project's creation, development, and execution as well as documenting the project's scope, budget, and justification.
- Process Improvement
- Champion process adherence
- Actively participate in improving project processes to increase efficiency
- Improve customer perception and satisfaction
- Document internal processes and procedures related to duties and responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor's degree in Business, Administration, or a related field.
- A Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification may be advantageous.
- A minimum of five years' experience in the industry.
- A minimum of one year's experience in a supervisory position may be advantageous.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strict attention to detail and the ability to manage many different tasks and resources.
- Strong organizational, presentation, and customer service skills
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening, and customer-care
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Service awareness of all organization’s key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of project details
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.