- Agile product owner for “Security” that prioritizes security requirements, security defects and other security work items for the team.
- Conducts penetration tests/web app assessments of company developed applications.
- Manages and audits the code review process within the SDLC
- Works with the development teams to validate security functionality
- Strong Python Development Experience
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle in a large enterprise environment
- Knowledge of DevSecOps methods integrating security controls into the CI pipeline
- Experience with performing code review
- Programming background (C++/Java, Perl, Python, Shell)
- Understanding of various web application architectures
- Understanding of server and client side application development
- WebServices technologies like XML, SOAP, RESTful, and AJAX
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.