We’re redefining the patient experience in hospitals across the U.S. with our smartphone-based indoor positioning and wayfinding system.
Our ever-growing product portfolio includes mobile apps, kiosks and a content management system.
We are seeking QA Engineers to help evolve this rapidly growing platform.
In this role, you will join the server QA team to play a critical role in the development of our consumer and internal products. You’ll work closely with our outstanding product team, interaction designers and engineers.
- Create, maintain and execute test plans and test case suites across multiple projects
- Diagnose issues, report defects, and develop regression tests
- Drive test automation where it makes sense
- Build and maintain tooling and automated CI/CD pipelines/infrastructure
- Help build a test-driven engineering culture
- 3+ year professional experience
- Experience with modern web apps, APIs (REST/GraphQL), data stores
- Experience with black box and white box testing
- Experience with test automation development, ideally driving continuous deployment
- Degree in Computer Science
- MongoDB experience
- AWS experience
- Healthcare experience
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.