- Under general supervision, create, execute and maintain manual and automated tests to ensure conformance to the requirements outlined within user stories and team conversations.
- Under general supervision, create, execute and maintain load tests.
- Under general supervision, create, execute and maintain performance tests.
- Under general supervision, communicate defects effectively to product team and work with product owner to ensure they are put into a product's backlog or addressed within a sprint.
- Under general supervision, work closely with other team members regarding reporting of software defects.
- Under general supervision, query raw data sources including text files and databases to verify accuracy of product responses.
- Make recommendations toward enhancing the usability of products.
- Recommend tactical alternatives in the testing arena.
- Present information clearly to stakeholders and team members.
- College degree in related area of study or equivalent experience.
- 3-7 years of experience with automated testing required.
- 3-7 years of experience in software development and testing preferred.
- Strong analytical skills (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions).
- Solid knowledge of QA testing techniques to determine appropriate number of test iterations and the ability to apply risk-based testing concepts a plus.
- Ability to write Java code required.
- Experience with Selenium required.
- Ability to write Java script preferred.
- Working knowledge with Postman and REST Assured are a plus.
- Experience with Scrum team or other Agile practices preferred.
- Problem Solving
- Interpersonal Skills
- Oral Communications
- Written Communications
- Detail oriented
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.