The Sr. Quality Analyst is responsible for working with product managers, software developers, and other stakeholders to help ensure high quality. They participate in requirements and design validation, design test
cases, and frameworks, and perform regression and exploratory testing.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant experience required.
- Experience: 5-7 years experience in quality assurance methodologies or software testing or relevant educational
- Systems/Tools: MS Office advance, MS SQL
Responsibilities1. Ensure quality delivery of new features and enhancements within the Agile SDLC (50%)
- Work with the appropriate stakeholders to ensure all steps are taken to ensure quality delivery
- Analyze user stories and acceptance criteria and define test cases required to ensure proper test
- Document and track defects uncovered during the sprints.
- Participate in planning, estimating and prioritizing processes to ensure successful execution of testing
- Develop proper integration tests and maintain existing regression test bed.
- Identify impacted features and ensure all tests are properly executed.
- Participate off-hours in release testing and ensure release is properly deployed to production.
- Provide input on issues that impact quality, system stability, and performance
- Work with the teams to test the fixes for patch releases.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.