Our client is a rapidly growing technology consulting firm with an obsession for consistently delivering excellence to clients without losing the passion for what they do.
We're seeking a full-time Qualys consultant based in Washington D.C. to work 100% on client site and support a dynamic, fast-paced and energetic project.
You will play a key role in enhancing the cyber security posture by maintaining Qualys on a private service platform. You will lead the maintenance, and the deployment of updates of Qualys in a locally hosted environment and will support the configuration, scanning and reporting of vulnerabilities. You will own the meetings with Qualys support and manage their needs. You'll also drive remediation with various asset owners, solve complex challenges, and offer recommendations. It's imperative that this person be able to defend any challenges of the Qualys data and be responsible for all aspects of vulnerability management.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2+ years of Qualys Vulnerability Management experience
- 2+ years of Qualys Policy Compliance experience
- Experience with Qualys AssetView, Cloud Agents, Indicators of Compromise
- Experience in the administration configuration, scanning, reporting, authentication, user administration, and performance tuning using Qualys enterprise suite of tools
- Managing compliance policies as needed to support organizational policy and reporting requirements
- Experience with Qualys AssetView tagging and asset grouping for reporting
- Experience in the implementation and administration of a Vulnerability Management program in a large scale environment
- Knowledge of the Linux operating system to perform software upgrades
- Must be a driver, own responsibilities, and take initiative
- Fundamental knowledge of Oracle database administration
- Experience with Splunk Enterprise and the Qualys technical add-on
- ISSO, C&A, or A&A experience
- Consulting experience highly preferred
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.