Radar Algorithms DSP/GPU Engineer
· Develop algorithms for digital beamforming on GPU architectures
· Receive analog RF data into the CUDA environment via GPUDirect RDMA
· Create a platform to test algorithms on stored/simulated data
· Design radar processing systems to optimize for real-time signal processing
Education: Typically requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or related field and 6+ years’ experience in software engineering. An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience.
· Strong mathematical skills, intuitive understanding of signals and systems, can whiteboard an FFT algorithm
· Experience with Digital Beamforming
· Experience with Radar signal processing algorithms for Weather, Air Traffic Control, or defense applications
· The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
· Experience programming for distributed systems, GPUs, FPGAs and Microcontrollers
· Experience interfacing GPUs with FPGAs or 100G networks.
· RF/Analog/Digital Signal Engineering
· Machine Learning Experience
· Software development experience in a DoD or Air Traffic environment
· Experience developing software architectures
· Broad real-time, multi-threaded software development experience
· Active Secret Clearance
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply - we’d love to hear from you.
A Human Approach to Staffing
eHire is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.