This is an individual contributor role.
- Conduct meetings and close business in enterprise commercial corporate accounts across assigned territory
- Develop new accounts while maintaining and sustaining successful long-term relationships with key decision makers up to and including the “C” level.
- Meet and exceed qualified quota goals for assigned territory and targeted accounts.
- Develop product, market and competitor knowledge.
- Manage opportunities effectively and maintain good visibility within Salesforce.
- Work closely with Channels and strategic alliances to gain market traction in the territory.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 10 years’ successful experience developing IT sales opportunities and closing business within Enterprise Accounts, ideally within the Security space. Preference given to candidates with a strong understanding of Key Accounts within the territory as well as relationships with Channel markets in the Enterprise space.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.