We are looking for a bright, talented, and driven Sales Recruiter to continuously develop a robust pipeline of prospective candidates. You will be responsible for attracting candidates, evaluating resumes, and conducting interviews to support the Sales Organization. Samsara’s Recruiting team operates at a fast pace while keeping candidate experience top of mind. This position is based in Atlanta, GA.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Creatively source candidates by using databases and social media applications
- Evaluate and screen profiles from inbound applicants
- Conduct initial phone, virtual and/or in-person interviews
- Achieve a quarterly sourcing quota
- Champion, role model, and embed Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems, ATS, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Proven success in a quota-carrying role
In your first week, you'll:
- Travel to HQ in San Francisco for a week of New Hire Training
- Attend a variety of different onboarding sessions, where you'll: receive a thorough introduction to our leadership team, be immersed in our product offerings and meet our CEO
- Meet your team and fellow new hire cohort
- Shadow cold-calls, product demos, etc.
- ...and so much more!
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.