The SalesForce analyst’s primary responsibilities are to Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience. Deliver the solution with resources needed. And will be able to complete resolutions of user support tickers under SLAs. It’s a permanent position with IT experience in manufacturing and distribution industry experience. Working knowledge of Salesforce applications and administration is a plus.
This role will work directly with the IT Director. Job duties include:
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Assess change-proposals and define solutions to help the organization achieve its goals
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce specifications for change
- Work with the Technical Analyst and development team to ensure that they understand the specifications.
- Work with the training team to document system scenarios and identify roles impacted to help develop a change management/training plan.
- Conduct business process modeling and generate applicable scenarios for the technology functionality testing team.
- Proactive system maintenance including Security Reviews, Release Updates, Health Check, and Optimizer
- User support tickets
- Monitor and improve user adoption
- New user and ongoing user training
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
Salesforce skills -
- All aspects of user and license management including new user setup/deactivation, roles, profiles, permissions, public groups, OWD, sharing rules
- Salesforce configuration changes, including (but not limited to): Workflow, Process Builder, Flow, assignment rules, approval processes, fields, page layouts, record types, dynamic layouts, apps, actions, custom settings, dashboards and reports
- Sandbox environment management
- DevOps/release management experience
- Identify and gather requirements, translating into best practice, scalable solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
- Identify unused or underutilized platform features
- Create a platform roadmap and define priorities, liaising with stakeholders
- Own the communication of any platform changes to end users and stakeholders
- Data management to improve Salesforce data quality, implementing rules and automation as needed
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.