Senior Salesforce Administrator
In this role you will have a major impact on design, planning, execution, implementation and support of the client’s enterprise wide Salesforce CRM.
- Salesforce, SFDC Development, Business Analysis and Documentation, Agile
We’d love to see
- Salesforce Certification, SFDC CPQ (add on product Configure / Price / Quote)
- Work with Sales leaders and the business executives to conduct analysis, evaluation, modification and support of the Salesforce applications across the Sales function.
- Lead the Analysis and business requirements gathering to develop detailed functional specifications
- Act as a liaison between the business units (specifically the Sales organization) and Project team in all areas of support and enhancements.
- Gather, create and document current and future business flows.
- Demonstrate extensive subject matter knowledge accessing the Salesforce CRM’s effectiveness and productivity performance gaps and help drive the bottom line.
- Act as a liaison between the business and technology as it related to the Salesforce CRM application.
First project on the agenda:
The client is looking to revamp their backend Billing system making SFDC the system of record. On this project you will work with SFDC CPQ (an add-on Configure Price / Quote).
Company offer offers one of the best benefits packages in town. Flextime and a family friendly, business casual atmosphere.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.