As the Security Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring the organization is effectively designing, developing, and implementing security compliance controls and solutions. You will engage with stakeholders throughout the organization, and throughout the Product Lifecycle to ensure that standard security practices are followed, and implementing risk mitigations where required. The position will work closely with IT Operations, Information Technology, Commercial Software, and Engineering, along with the business to ensure there is a consistent and common approach to implementation of security and compliance management activities.
Security Operations and Risk Management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to implement compliance initiatives and security controls
- Ensure security requirements are implemented within various stages of the Software/System/Product lifecycle process
- Partner with various Product management teams from design to build phases
- Work closely with teams to Pen Test new features within software, products, infrastructure
- Work with teams to validate and address vulnerability and threat findings from analysis partners and tools
- Research upcoming IT trends and make security recommendations
- Perform security reviews of software/product/infrastructure designs to assist developers in ensuring quality and robustness of our software and products
- Engage in Disaster Recovery Planning/Testing to ensure all risks and potential threats have been mitigated
- Lead analysis and review of security events conducted throughout the company
- Lead exploration of practical security solutions to address emerging threats and compliance requirements, including design and implementation of recommended solutions
- Support ongoing compliance activities and monitoring efforts across applicable Regulations and Standards
- Effectively deliver technical security issues and resolutions to non-technical management
- Typically requires a bachelor's degree (or international equivalent) and 6+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in Cybersecurity, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 6+ years of infrastructure/network security, application security, security assessment
- 3+ years of working with AWS cloud technology
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CISM
- Experience working with outsourced organizations and third-party vendors
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to understand and document complex technical or business process data flow
Travel Requirements: Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Location: Tallassee, AL, Duluth, GA
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.