Senior Android Engineer
Our client is the global leader in powering mobile payment services, serving over 4,000 financial institutions across four continents. The company's real-time platform, built upon an API based services-oriented architecture, gives financial institutions a competitive edge by increasing mobile engagement and empowering their customers to personalize, manage and control how payments are made in today's world of always-on digital commerce, resulting in higher usage of payment instruments while lowering fraud incidents.
- Develop the best-in-class, sleek and highly responsive mobile applications for our Mobile and Wearable applications
- Develop scalable and elegant mobile applications with state of the art UI and animations
- Work on latest Android architecture components and use the best in class design patterns and architectures
- Implement clean and manageable code incorporating best practices on security, memory management, and performance.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in developing a mobile application using Java, Android SDK
- Must have submitted at least 5 production-ready apps to Play Store
- Must have strong UI development skills
- Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with Activity, fragments, layouts, custom UI, list views, menus, animations, etc.
- Implement unit test cases using JUnit, espresso, mockito frameworks.
- Experience working with Location and Security frameworks
- Ability to design and develop applications using MVP, MVVM and other reactive patterns.
- Good knowledge in Firebase, Android library development, and integration, Code reviews, Git, SVN, Jenkins, JIRA, Bitbucket.
- Bachelor's degree with an Information Systems emphasis preferred; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for a degree
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.