This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company. Our digital focus is geared towards releasing the insights inherent in Raytheon Technologies best-in-class products and services. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
- DevOps and Automation Skills backed by strong implementation experience designing, implementing, scaling, making solution highly available, operationalizing and supporting.
- Strong experience with hybrid (virtualized and/or on-premises) infrastructure and enterprise applications using Windows platforms (Windows Server, Active Directory, SAML, Virtualization, Citrix or Windows Remote Desktop. Services, etc)
- Strong skills and experience in enabling developer experience through CI/CD pipelines and automation including automating security and QA automation in CI/CD. Experience implementing metrics, KPI and usage dashboards for continuous feedback in CI/CD)
- Strong implementation experience with AWS cloud architecture (Azure a plus)
- Strong experience scripting infrastructure architecture using Terraform and Ansible.
- AWS ( Azure a plus)
- Terraform and Ansible
- Jenkins or equivalent CI/CD tool
- Python or other development/scripting automation language
- Docker and Containerization applications
- Windows and Linux OS
- Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID and other strong authentication technologies o Git
- CI/CD Metrics and Monitoring technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataDog, etc.
- Kubernetes (OpenShift a plus)
- Work with Tech Leads, Solution Architects and QA Engineers to develop solution architecture for projects based on requirements and existing service catalog
- Architectures that are scalable, resilient, cost effective and performant.
- Script Provisioning using Terraform and Configuration using Ansible to automate creation of DEV, QA and PROD environments in AWS GovCloud
- Create CI/CD pipeline adhering to DX Engineering Standards
- Adhere to Agile Methodology and Practices
- Deployment frequency, MTTR, etc.
- Implement Product Monitoring and Metrics for feedback loop (Performance, Usage)
- Implement Alerting and Escalations
- Document Architecture, DevOps, and develop runbooks required for product maturation
- Contribute to maturing the discipline of DevOps to deliver excellent digital products fast, stable, scalable and secure.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 7 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a minimum 5 years experience.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.