We are seeking an experienced and creative Senior DevOps Engineer with a proven track record of building out and supporting modern, complex, Kubernetes infrastructure.
Additionally, the role will involve developing and supporting fully automated CI/CD processes for infrastructure provisioning, application, service deployments, and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Develop and support a Kubernetes-based operations environment for the platform.
- Ensure the platform is highly available, cost effective, performant, and secure.
- Develop and support CI/CD processes for Infrastructure as Code (IaC).
- Support CI/CD processes for software teams.
- Support operations business continuity processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- 5 years of DevOps experience.
- Multiple years of experience with Kubernetes (Helm)
- AWS experience (particularly S3, EKS, EC2).
- IaC tools (Terraform, Ansible).
- An understanding of software development and CI/CD processes.
- Proven system (MacOS and Linux) and network administration skills.
- Must be able to communicate clearly with software engineers.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.