The DevSecOps team is building a toolchain and pipeline for broad use. The intent is to provide DevSecOps as a service, following industry best practices to meet the needs of the Aerospace and Defense teams and to move these teams forward with better, more consistent agile behaviors. We need talented individuals to build, harden, and shape this offering.
DevOps and Automation Skills need to be backed by strong hands-on experience designing, implementing, scaling, making solution highly available, operationalizing and supporting them.
- Strong experience with hybrid (virtual and on-premises) infrastructure and enterprise applications using Windows and Linux platforms (Windows Server, Active Directory, SAML, Virtualization, RHEL, Debian, etc.)
- Strong skills and significant experience in enabling developer experience through CI/CD pipelines and automation including automating security and QA automation in CI/CD.
- Experience implementing metrics, KPI and usage dashboards for continuous feedback in CI/CD.
- Hands on cloud architecture experience with AWS (Azure a plus).
- Experience scripting infrastructure architecture using Terraform and Ansible.
- AWS (Azure a plus)
- Terraform and Ansible
- Jenkins, GitHub Actions, or equivalent CI/CD tools
- Kubernetes, OpenShift a plus
- Python (preferred) or other development/scripting automation language
- Docker and Containerization applications
- Windows and Linux OS
- Active Directory, SAML, OAuth, OpenID and other strong authentication technologies
- CI/CD Metrics and Monitoring technologies such as Prometheus, Grafana, ElasticSearch, Kibana, DataDog, etc.
- Collaborate with Tech Leads, Solution Architects and Developers to create and deliver solution architectures for the DevSecOps Toolchain and reusable pipelines based on requirements and existing services.
- Architectures that are scalable, resilient, cost effective and performant.
- Script Provisioning using Terraform and Configuration using Ansible to automate creation of DEV, QA and PROD environments in AWS GovCloud and Azure GovCloud.
- Develop automation as required.
- Create CI/CD pipelines adhering to EDX Engineering Standards.
- Adherence to Agile Methodology and Practices.
- Implement Product Monitoring and Metrics for feedback loop.
- Monitor and Analyze Performance Usage.
- Implement Alerting and Escalations.
- Document Architecture, DevOps, and develop runbooks required for product maturation.
- Contribute to maturing the discipline of DevSecOps to deliver stable, scalable and secure digital products quickly.
- Typically requires a University Degree or equivalent experience and a minimum 7 years of experience, or an Advanced Degree and a minimum 5 years experience.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.