This position can be based out of either Atlanta, GA or Bryan, TX or even remote as long as you live on the east coast. . The primary role of the Senior EDI Developer is executing EDI projects. The ideal candidate will have a background in multiple electronic protocols and Procure-to-Pay Platforms. This individual will work with customers and supply partners to improve electronic communication and ensure quality throughout the process.
- Execute EDI Projects
- Manage multiple deadlines and priorities
- Lanham EDI, Cleo VL Trader, Coupa, Ariba experience preferred
- Work with business to develop requirements and needs on future areas of automation and improvement
- Coordinate with additional resources as needed
- Provide strong accountability for timelines and quality
- Monitoring of system performance for quality
- Support Users through Help Tickets
- At least 3+ years of experience with EDI integrations
- At least 3+ years of experience with cXML/XML integrations
- At least 3+ years of Project Management, including Waterfall and Agile
- Functional understanding of current product offerings
- Responsible, dependable, self-starter/proactive
- Experience working and thriving in an entrepreneurial and creativity driven environment
- Team player – Passionate and loyal – Willingness to learn
- Terrific interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in matrix organization
- Ability to influence and maintain effective working relationships with customers, managers, vendors, and fellow employees
- Ability and enthusiasm for User, Customer and Supply Partner Education
- Bachelor's degree in a related field a plus, but not required.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.