Sr. Implementation Engineer
A world leader in Adaptive Behavioral Analytics machine learning software and named a Deloitte Fast 50 tech company, provides the technology of choice for risk management. We are looking for several Implementation Engineers to join this growing team.
As an Implementation Engineer you will be instrumental in blocking fraud in real-time – helping organizations to outsmart risk by spotting the criminals and reaching out to help when a customer’s behavior seems out of character.
The company has had consecutive years of outstanding financial and operational growth, and the team is dynamic, driven and ambitious. The company's mission is to make the technology the No.1 risk management system globally.
Manage the end-to-end deployment and configuration of the award-winning platform, on-premise or hosted in the cloud.
Configuring and testing integration of customers’ data sources into the platform's APIs.
Supporting customers throughout the lifecycle of a deployment, from initial engagement to post-live support and maintenance.
Assisting with designing and documenting suitable solution deployments.
Developing plugin modules e.g. for data ingestion or transformation.
Working closely with development, data science and QA staff to ensure new features are built, tested and deployed for a customer on time.
Occasionally traveling on-site to a customer’s environment – US or abroad.
Skills and experience
- No commercial experience is necessary, but one or two years’ experience in a technical environment would be an advantage. We are looking for people with the following:
- Experience with Linux, source control, SQL, and one or more programming or scripting languages (Java and python preferred) is a strong advantage but not an absolute prerequisite.
- Good degree from a top tier university in a scientific or numerate discipline, e.g. Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Engineering
- In-depth familiarity with computers and technology
- Passion to learn new technical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects and prioritize appropriately
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Ability to communicate well with customers, adapting fluidly to different audiences – ranging from highly technical to non-technical business owners.
- Must enjoy working in a team of like-minded and intelligent people to solve complex problems.
- A focus on personal achievement and responsibilities.
- An indication of passion to learn new skills and technologies.
- Attention to grammatical detail, layout and presentation.
- And most importantly, a small company attitude: willingness to adapt to a variable role and a great can-do attitude.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer:
- Annual bonus
- 20 days PTO annually
- Healthcare package
- Free Friday lunches
- Regular social outings#LI-JK1
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.