Senior iOS Engineer
Our client is the global leader in powering mobile payment services, serving over 4,000 financial institutions across four continents. The company's real-time platform, built upon an API based services oriented architecture, gives financial institutions a competitive edge by increasing mobile engagement and empowering their customers to personalize, manage and control how payments are made in today's world of always-on digital commerce, resulting in higher usage of payment instruments while lowering fraud incidents. Ondot offers a unique market opportunity in a hot industry. Join us in this exciting journey!
- Minimum 7 years of experience in developing mobile application using Objective-C, swift.
- Experience in developing SDK
- Experience working with Location and Security frameworks
- Experience in developing custom UIViews
- Must have strong UI/UX skills
- Understand and have demonstrated best practices in front-end UI and UX implementation with UIKit, Core Animations, and Auto Layouts, Memory Management and performance analysis.
- Experience in various design patters and mobile architecture.
- Submitted personal app to App store is an added advantage.
Education: Bachelor's degree with an Information Systems emphasis preferred; relevant, equivalent work experience may be substituted for degree.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.