Senior Java Full Stack Engineer
We're looking for Java Engineers of various levels of experience to join our growing team. You will be responsible for new feature development and improvements for our marketing automation software and cloud-based messaging platforms. You will participate in an agile software engineering team and coordinate with other team members including product managers, front-end engineers, and operations.
- Quickly become expert in the products and features we offer
- Learn in detail the application architecture for all components
- Actively contribute to requirements specifications for new and enhanced features
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience developing and maintaining software in a SaaS environment
- 2+ years of experience in a Java Developer role
- Proficiency with the Spring framework
- Can efficiently design and optimize SQL queries
- Prior experience working with cloud-based commercial API solutions
- Proficiency with the Linux
- Some experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SQS, RDS, etc)
- Very comfortable and productive within Agile teams
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.