The Lead Product Manager will be dedicated to the creation, configuration, and maintenance of in-game promotional events, contests, new content and sales to drive monthly KPI goals for their game. You will collaborate with all areas of the business including the product & design team, developers, customer relations, quality assurance, art, and analytics to achieve your goals. As a Lead Product Manager, you will be directly responsible for long-term live ops strategy, balance of the game’s economy, as well as ROI analysis for future features for the game. Live events are an integral part of the success of our games and offer our players unique experiences each day. You will collaborate with and lead an experienced product team dedicated to maximizing KPIs.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Head of Product, Sr. Project Manager, Design Director and other stakeholders to inform and execute your product strategy aimed at improving core product KPIs.
- Develop a comprehensive in-app event strategy that gives users engaging things to do each day and supports planned feature releases each month.
- Owns the short term & long term of how events, from concept brainstorm, asset creation, event configuration, testing, and execution are being targeted and implemented.
- Working with product managers and analysts to monitor and report on the performance of the promotions/events and their impact on KPIs/game health.
- Guide Live Ops to ensure we’re spending their time and energy in the right areas and work with the Live Ops Producer to create or modify processes that helps us achieve our goals.
- Work closely with analytics and design teams to manage and improve the health of the in-game economy.
- Support the product feature and tool roadmap by surfacing unmet player and team needs.
- Work with design and the broader Marketing & Community teams to coordinate in-game communication and align these efforts to broader external marketing initiatives.
- Create regular performance reports for key stakeholders
- Manage an AB test pipeline to continually optimize and elevate the performance of the game
What you need:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Quantitative and analytical skills, with a minimum of 5 years experience, preferably in consulting, finance, or games. You’ll need to work to identify what matters from what doesn’t, and prioritize your time accordingly
- Creativity. You’ll have to make the leap from understanding what’s going on to brainstorming ways to improve it. Ultimately, success is about implementing campaigns and events that have a big impact on our users
- Proven ability to own, build and iterate functions and processes
- Skill in proactively identifying risks and making changes to the plan when necessary with an appropriate sense of urgency
- An ability to work with and build consensus among a wide range of people, from QA to analytics to art to product
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail even when we are moving fast
- A deep interest in games, particularly casual / puzzle games
- Data Analysis skills such as proficiency in SQL, Tableau and other data reporting tools
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.