Systems Support Analyst
The Senior Property Systems Support Analyst (SPSSA) provides administration and support for all of our client's property operating systems including administrative setup and maintenance of the systems as well as user access and role management. Additionally, the SPSSA will coordinate and perform the activities that need to be completed for on boarding new development and fee managed properties as well as the activities for off boarding properties that are sold or that will no longer be fee managed. The SPSSA will actively work in the helpdesk ticketing system to assure high levels of support for all associates and will serve as a mentor/trainer for Property Systems Support Analysts. The SPSSA will also support the evaluation and implementation of new property operating systems.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Administrative responsibility for the full stack of property management solutions, which is primarily Yardi but also includes a number of other systems from other providers
- Provide user access management and administrative setup of roles and responsibilities
- Set up Yardi and other systems for new development properties and the on boarding of fee managed properties
- Execute conversion of data into Yardi for fee management properties joining the portfolio and collaborate with the on boarding teams to assure a smooth transition and implementation of property operating systems.
- Coordinate with off-boarding teams to support the needs of new owners or managers as it relates to transition of property operating systems and the data within
- Manage the property systems support helpdesk tickets to deliver the highest level of support to associates
- Collaborate as needed with other departments such as Accounting, Education, Human Resources and Marketing
- Effectively escalate issues, on an as needed basis, with vendors and partners that provide the property operating systems and manage the issues through to full resolution
- Mentor and train Property Systems Support Analysts
- Assist with other technical support (non-property operating systems) tickets as time allows
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Experience working at apartment communities in the roles of Property Director or Assistant Property Director for 2+ years.
3-5 years administrating and supporting Yardi and other property operating systems.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.