Senior Software Developer
Works under the general direction of an IT Manager. Reviews Functional Requirements, Functional Design, and Technical Design documents and writes program code. Within area of expertise, may write (or contribute to) Functional Requirements, Functional Design, and Technical Design documents.
- Writes, tests and promotes completed code to Azure for use through our internal business partners.
- Acts as a Programmer and/or Unit Tester, often in a lead technical role, creating design documents for components within area of specialty.
- Interfaces directly with other software developers for, Technical designs, Code reviews, and process compliance.
- Participant in SCRUM Based Activities working with (Project Managers, Business Analysts, Data Analysts) and other IT staff.
- Acts as mentor for junior level staff, Providing direction and oversight.
- Delivers quality results, pursues work with energy, drive and need for completion.
- Adapts to varying work situations, deals will with ambiguity, multiple demands and uncertainty.
- Takes initiative to own problems and follows through with a sense of urgency.
- Strong OOP working Knowledge (C# or Java)
- Mastery of Design patterns within an OOP language (when and when not to use them)
- Expert in Object oriented programming C#, .NET Preferred, Java Optional
- Expert in SDLC Principles and practices
- Must possess strong communication skills as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities.
- Effective learning skills, independently and expediently.
- Competent problem solving and solutioning.
- Expertise in estimating effort and project sizes/dates
- Adaptability and ability to shift priorities or complete multiple projects at once.
- Capably manages stress tolerance.
- Capable of working individually and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Develops creative ideas and solutions to real time business problems and/or business opportunities; takes reasonable, calculated risks even if failure is possible.
- Empowers self and teammates to continuously improve RiverStone’s business processes/ systems and develops and escalates ideas and solutions.
- Consistently delivers superior customer service to both internal and external business partners.
- Demonstrates alignment with RiverStone’s Commitments.
- Prioritizes and organizes work in self-directed manner.
- Attains and maintains knowledge of assigned department.
- Performs other duties as required, including supporting and coordinating with other department colleagues.
- Developing with .NET/.NET Core/C#, SQL, Azure solutions
- Presentation: WPF: Angular, ASP.NET, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Experience with: Azure Web API, REST, WCF, SOAP
- Expertise in Client Side and Server Side Programming
- Experience/Exposure to at least one of the following: WPF, SharePoint Development
- Strong SQL Server Database Development experience, including proficiency in both T-SQL and SSIS.
- Expertise with all phases of the SDLC (Plan, Design, Develop, Test, and Support).
- Experience with the following frameworks:
- Data Access: JDBC, ORM, DAO, Transaction
- Architecture: MVC, MVVM
- Unit Test: TDD, BDD, Mocking
- Data Structures and algorithms
- Experience with Following platforms: Windows, Linux, Apache Tomcat, Node.JS, IIS
- Exposure to Project Management methodologies.
- 10+ years of development experience.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.