Title: Senior Software Engineer, Core Product
We are changing an industry and are experiencing exceptional growth and adoption. Since 2013, we’ve been building a multi-platform web application for building enterprise grade web applications, eliminating pain points and providing massive amounts of value to our customers.
We are looking for exceptional, innovative, software engineers who love to dig in on projects for the long term. As a member of the Core Product Engineering team, some of the key technologies you will be working with include ES2019+, Maquette.js, JSS, Salesforce, AWS APIs, Webpack, and Node.js.
Who we’re looking for
- You have proven expertise building dynamic, scalable, client heavy, web based applications.
- You thrive on being given a problem and being trusted to find a great solution. When you say, "I've got this," we know you will get it done well.
- You feel a real sense of ownership in the things you build. You keep an eye out for bug reports and killer feature enhancements, and you are eager to address all of the above.
- You are proactive. When you see a need, you step in and fill that need.
- You are quick and eager to learn. You are not afraid to experiment and find the right solution for the task at hand.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, following iterative patterns of development. As priorities change, you roll with it.
- 5+ years experience in frontend web development
- ES2019+, Webpack, Babel, ESLint
- HTML5, CSS, JSS, Virtual DOM (Maquette, React, etc.)
- QUnit, Karma, Jest, Mocha or other JS testing framework
- 2+ years experience with one of the following backend languages:
- Node.js, Go, Java
- 2+ years experience working with one of the following relational databases:
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com Platform
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SFDX, Lightning Platform
- Experience with the following:
- AWS S3, Cloudfront, RDS, IAM
- OAuth 2
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with tools such as Drone, TravisCI, CircleCI, Jenkins
- You will be an individual contributor on an Agile product engineering team, developing well designed, testable, and reusable code for software products sold to customers across all major industries around the world
- You will work closely with the User and Product Experience team to define user stories and deliverables
- You will review code written by other team members and offer constructive feedback
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- You will work closely with the Customer Success, Support and Product Content teams to help Skuid customers succeed
- Other duties as required