Senior Software Engineer, Front End
About this Position
We are looking for exceptional, innovative, front end software engineers who love to dig in on projects for the long term. Some of our key technologies include: ES2019+, Maquette.js, JSS, Webpack and Node.js
Who we’re looking for
- You have proven expertise building dynamic, scalable, client heavy, web based applications.
- You thrive on being given a problem and being trusted to find a great solution. When you say, "I've got this," we know you'll get it done well.
- You are proactive. When you see a need, you step in and fill that need. You thrive in an environment where you are trusted to do good work with minimal active oversight.
- You believe in supporting what you build. You actively watch for bug reports and work closely with the support team to assist with customer issues as needed.
- You are quick and eager to learn. You are not afraid to experiment and iterate to find the right solution for the task at hand.
- You have experience working in an Agile environment, following iterative patterns of development. As priorities change, you roll with it.
- 5+ years experience in front end web development
- QUnit, Karma, Jest, Mocha or other JS testing framework
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce.com Platform:
- Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Web Components, SFDX, Lightning Platform
- 2+ years experience with one of the following backend languages:
- Node.js, Go, Java
- 2+ years experience working with one of the following relational databases:
- PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL
- 2+ years experience configuring any of the following:
- Webpack, Babel, ESLint
- You will be an individual contributor on an Agile product engineering team, developing well designed, testable, and reusable code for software products sold to customers across all major industries around the world.
- You will work closely with the Product Management and Product Experience team to define user stories and deliverables.
- You will review code written by other team members and offer constructive feedback.
- You will support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- You will work closely with the Customer Success, Support and Product Content teams to help customers succeed.
- You will help mentor and guide more junior members of the team
- Other duties as required
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.