Solutions Engineer - Fully Remote
Our client is a global leading provider of PKI software and services to securely connect people, applications and devices to business ecosystems. Their solutions facilitate the identification, authentication, management and overall security of digital assets across the Enterprise and the IoT markets. We are experiencing rapid growth associated with the accelerated adoption of our technology, best practices and world class cyber professionals.
The Solutions Engineers are our technical experts on our sales team, and are focused on demonstrating how our products can meet all of our customer’s needs. The candidate will possess a drive to join a world class leader in innovation and best practices that is leading its category. Our team provides detailed technical guidance and sets up customers for success early on. We’re looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and hands-on engineers who can rapidly learn the company's value proposition and translate it to use cases across many market verticals such as Medical Services, Manufacturing, and Financial Services as well as the Fortune 2000. Working alongside the Integration Engineers, and Sales Directors, you’ll work in our ‘One Team’ culture to design solutions and align our capabilities based on our prospects needs.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond customer engagements as well. Our Solution Engineers help mentor and train new team members, work strategically alongside Sales Engineering, Customer Success, and Product Management, and lead the definition and prototyping of new platform capabilities. You have the power to continually improve how our customers protect their most sensitive, valuable data.
- Clearly communicate the technical and business value of the company's products, platform, and architecture to enterprise security and IT teams
- Working to develop and prototype customer solutions in both the company's and Customer environments
- Helping to build our technical value in the DevOps space by working to develop and document the company's integrations into various DevOps technologies.
- Working with customers to clearly define their needs and identify integration points.
- Demonstrate how the our clients Platform improves security across multiple environments based on customers’ specific data security requirements and business processes
- Design and manage effective, in-depth proof of concepts of the our clients Platform
- Develop durable, personal relationships with technical counterparts, senior leaders, and executive management
- Create best practice documentation to support proof of concepts, RFP responses, technical presentations, and architecture/workflow discussions
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team to lead the transition of technical information to support their efforts for deployment planning
- Partner with Product Management to provide early feedback on product features and capabilities to ensure alignment with customer expectations
- Work with our Development team to ensure enterprise readiness of all our products
- Develop competitive messaging versus other competitors in the industry.
- Self-motivated driven personality
- Ability to confidently present in a public forum to illustrate ideas and concepts in a clear and concise manner
- Direct, hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role is a must
- Strong working knowledge of PKI management including CA deployment, template creation, and certificate lifecycle management
- Strong background in DevOps technologies, and knowledge of key DevOps platforms such as Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc a plus
- Experience with development/scripting in Java, C#, Python, GoLang, or Powershell a plus
- Proven experience selling SaaS based solutions into the Fortune 2000 a plus
- Consultative experience with both customers and partners as a subject matter expert
- Effectively manage client expectations with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Familiarity with enterprise software, identity, and security solutions as well as networking fundamentals like Exchange, Active Directory, PKI, Digital Certificates, DNS, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Exhibit confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems
- Experience with cloud based environments such as Azure, AWS and/or Google Cloud.
- Security certifications (CISSP etc.) a plus
Travel expectations: 10-20%
What we'll provide for you:
- A great team-oriented environment
- The freedom to be creative and make a difference
- A competitive compensation package
- Excellent medical benefits
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.