Keys skills needs:
- Services Test Automation
- Security and Regulatory Compliance skills
- Building End 2 End Tests to ensure FedRAMP Compliance
- Access Controls Testing: Account Management & Least Privilege, Authentication, Authorization
- Incident response testing & Contingency Testing
- Security controls testing & Security functionality verification including Alerts, Error Handling and information Output Handling and Retention
- FedRAMP regulatory compliance testing including generating and verifying Audit Reports for Compliance
- Responsible for planning, implementing, and reporting on testing aspects of software products/projects.
- Develop test plans in coordination with product development and create test cases based on these requirements.
- Implement testing plans and test cases and present testing results.
- Create use cases, develop and maintain test specifications, test cases
- Test Automation scripts and test data, implement test practices, standards and processes, troubleshoot test issues, record test results, track and prioritize defects, participate in release decisions and establish measures of test efficiency, effectiveness and product readiness.
- Experience with a test tracking software package is desired.
- 6+ years of prior software testing experience is required.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.