Site Reliability Engineer
Looking for a highly motivated Site Reliability Engineer, who is capable of build and run large-scale, massively distributed, fault-tolerant systems. Individual to work with teams across the organization and ensures core services reliability and keep an eye on capacity and performance.
• 7+ years of experience in the following areas:
• Experience in providing L4 technical support for production 24x7.
• Strong experience in production support and operations.
• Design/Implementation of network and presentation tier technologies, including F5, Apache, Nginx, etc
We'd love to see:
• Experience in Performance Testing/Tuning/Monitoring, maximizing system uptime and availability, ensuring functional and performance SLAs.
• Experience with monitoring Application/Infrastructure Performance, and availability.
• Automation Experience with Build/deployment, Software Configuration/Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery/Release Engineering related tasks in an JavaEE/C++ Environments.
• Experience in automating manual processes using Python, Ruby, Unix Shell (bash, ksh), perl, Ant, etc.
• Installing, Configuring, Administering, and Tuning of JavaEE Application Servers/Containers like Tomcat, WebSphere, etc
• Installing/maintaining/Administering software on Unix Linux, Windows servers.
• Experience with Web service technologies, including REST, SOAP, JSON, XML
• Experience with Cloud Platforms and virtualization Technologies.
• Deploying and automating infrastructure/applications in cloud environment using Chef, RPM, etc.
• Working closely with Development, QA, Product Management, and Production Ops teams to make sure Product Releases on-time with quality.
• Hands on experience Configuring and Administering SCM(GIT, SVN), Build (CMake, Make files, Maven), CI(Jenkins), CD Automation Tools.
• Experience with database (RDBMS, NoSql) technologies is a plus.
• Experience with Performance Testing is a plus.
• Configuring and maintaining SDLC Environments.
• Experience in Agile Methodologies and processes.
• Strong Automation, problem-solving skills, and ability to follow through to completion.
• Demonstrated leadership skills through a variety of activities, including leading or mentoring technical staff
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Participate in 24x7 an on-call rotation
• Responsible for blameless postmortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement.
• Experience in Designing and Deploying multi-data center Large Scale Web Applications.
• Work closely with dev, and ops teams to build highly available, cost effective systems.
• Create new tools and scripts designed for auto-remediation of incidents.
• Design/Implementation of Big Data technologies, including Hadoop, MongoDB, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Zookeeper, Spark, ELK, etc
• Responsible for establishing end-to-end monitoring and alerting on all critical aspects to ensure SLAs and get proactive notifications of possible issues for all systems.
• Design platforms for extremely high uptime metrics.
• Works well independently and requires little or no supervision.
• Work with cloud operations team to resolve trouble tickets, developing and running scripts, and troubleshooting.
• Fully understand the application, microservices interactions.
• Design/Implementation containers/applications in scalable HA/DR multi-tier cloud environments, including new system design, documentation, implementation, and deployment.
• Participate in 24x7 an on-call rotation.
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.