Social Media & Content Specialist
Our client, a leader in virtual call center and live chat technology is adding a member to its marketing group. As a core member of the Marketing team, the Content & Social Media Specialist will be responsible for writing creative, compelling, and relevant content for social media, company websites, email, direct mail, ebooks, print, customer communications, and other content, as necessary. In addition, this role will perform multi-platform social media execution across two core businesses. This individual will be responsible for ensuring all social media profiles and content reflect consistent and productive brand strategy and guidelines. The ideal candidate will have outstanding writing, proofreading and editing skills, be self-motivated, creative, and easy to work with. This individual will work closely with Marketing team members, internal departments and outside agencies to produce various types of content to expand our digital footprint and improve brand awareness, with the ultimate goal of growing our customer base.
If selected for interview, Portfolio proof of the above will be requested.
- Ideate, write, and edit copy for customer acquisition, retention, and loyalty, such as social media, direct mail, video scripts, email, landing page copy, ebooks, newsletters and more.
- Day-to-day management of all Social Media platforms including, but not limited to, regular posting, creation of social content calendar, management of user responses, and more.
- Create and update compelling and customer friendly content. Maintain consistent voice and ensure content is consistent with each brand’s standards and tone.
- Work with outside agencies and internal creative department to create content. This individual will be asked to regularly contribute ideas for new content creation
- Regularly build and update digital content journeys (calendars) that align with each brand’s marketing and sales campaigns and the customer's purchase journey. Generate new ideas to capture an audience’s attention.
- Contribute to and execute on Social Media Paid Ad campaigns under the guidance of Clients Head of Marketing. This role will be asked to report on, and provide analysis for, all campaign results.
- Discover and utilize digital tools to share/publish social media and content to raise brand awareness, increase customer engagement, and brand awareness.
- Monitor KPIs and milestones for content and social media programs and campaigns.
- Leverage expertise to contribute to the development of social media best-practices and benchmarks. Nurture leads through a mix of content and calls-to action.
- Help monitor trends in competitive and consumer landscapes to identify opportunities for the brand. Stay up to date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- Assist in responding to comments and questions received through social media channels by providing authentic and helpful responses.
- Regular contribution to team initiatives, as directed by the Head of Marketing. This individual should feel comfortable representing themselves and their ideas in: team meetings, over email, during presentations, on vendor calls, in front of leadership, and more
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align communication with the larger company tone.
- Superior proofreading/editing skills.
- Excellence in Social Media Management
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and understanding of marketing concepts and principles to drive awareness and growth in market segments. Knowledge of all social media channels.
- Experience building an online audience utilizing a variety of tactics and channels.
- 2+ years’ experience in content and social media marketing.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.