Salesforce Admin / Software Configuration Manager
- Responsible for technical administration, configuration, and enhancement of the Salesforce.com solution for the Global Client Implementation team.
- Define and implement technical solutions to automate customer acquisition and boarding functions on Salesforce.
- Work closely with business analysts to understand business requirements and translate into technical requirements and design
- Liaise with IT to coordinate customer acquisition and boarding functions with upstream and downstream functions on the Salesforce platform to enable integrated end-to-end solutions
- Embrace the Equifax single instance strategy for Salesforce.com by supporting governance processes and deploying technical solutions within the defined release management process.
- Design and implement technical solutions to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements while ensuring quality, scalability and timely delivery.
- Maintain an understanding of the Equifax Salesforce.com platform and technical components, including technical data model, integration between components and impacts of process and technical designs with upstream and downstream processes.
- Create and maintain project deliverables to ensure technical requirements and designs, data models, test plans, etc are thoroughly and consistently documented using standard templates and centralized repository
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Developers and IT partners on complex technical solutions.
- Perform comprehensive testing prior to engage business analysts and end users for testing
- Provide tier 2/3 support
- Establish and maintain positive communication and professional relationships with internal/external customers, team members and vendors/partners.
- Stay current on Salesforce.com functionality, best practices, releases, product roadmaps and 3rd party applications available via the AppExchange. Obtain/maintain Salesforce.com certifications.
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com administration
- 7+ years of experience in Information Technology and/or CRM application administration
- Current, valid, verifiable Salesforce.com 201 certification (Certified Salesforce Administrator) or higher (401 & 211 a strong plus)
We'd love to see:
- Proven understanding of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Communities as well as the Force.com platform
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning a plus
- Experience with DocuSign a plus
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or Industrial Engineering
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating into technical designs.
- Exceptional work ethic, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed business environment
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with business partners, business analysts and project team partners to design and deliver solutions, resolve issues and drive work to completion
- Strong knowledge of SDLC and Agile (Scrum) project methodologies.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.