The Software Engineer works in an agile environment while designing, coding, testing, deploying and debugging complex software applications and services.
1. Design, develop, test, debug, deploy software solutions (80%)
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
2. Provide production support for escalated issues (10%)
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Review and debug code
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant experience required.
Experience: 2-5 years experience in software engineering or relevant educational attainment required.
Skills: Analyzing information, software design, software documentation, and testing are required skills, as well as general programming skills and software development fundamentals, development process, and requirements.
Systems/Tools: MS Office advance, expert knowledge of Azure or AWS platforms, working knowledge of SQL.
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.