You are: Someone who believes that software engineering changes lives. You're passionate about technology and see the world a little differently than your peers - everywhere you look, there's possibility. Opportunity. Boundaries to push and challenges to solve. We're a global tech company that makes life easier for you - and people all over the world - by enabling more than 485 million transactions every day. Restaurants, shops, banks and airports come to us for software, hardware and services. They know we have the best and brightest software engineers who understand the world of mobile better than any other - and relish in revealing previously unknown insights. Software engineers who write code than can survive under the pressure of hundreds of thousands of requests per minute. Software engineers like you.
People describe you as: * Whip-smart, endlessly curious and a born problem-solver * Agile like no other - when change happens, you don't just adapt; you thrive * A creator at heart who thinks big picture but masters the tiniest of details * The can-do, go-getter who makes extraordinary things happen * A stickler for deadlines
You have: *Knowledge of the software development lifecycle *Agile development methodologies *Solid communication skills *Teamwork on your mind - even when colleagues are miles away.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
• 7+ years of experience in software engineering
• 5+ years with front end web and mobile development, with strong React Native experience
• 4+ years integrating with REST APIs
• 2+ years’ experience working with Public Clouds (AWS, GCP, or Azure)
• 2+ years’ leading and mentoring developers on the team
Working experience with the following technologies:
• React/React Native, or Ionic Frameworks
• Redux via Typescript
• Git, BitBucket, Jira, Jenkins/TeamCity
Nice to Have:
• Android / iOS (Swift) native app development experience
• Experience with designing systems in consideration of performance, responsiveness, concurrency, availability, supportability
• Familiarity with Dev Ops tools: CICD & Dev Ops: Github/BitBucket, Jenkins, JIRA, Test Automation
• Strong computer science fundamentals: OOP, design patterns, data structures & algorithm
General knowledge, skills and abilities:
• Azure or GCP Public Cloud Technologies
• In-depth knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles (including agile, iterative, and other modern approaches to software development)
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Ability to estimate work effort for stories and epics, and ensure the milestones are successfully completed
• Ability to guide and advise on best practice architecture and design for mobile applications based on previous experience
• Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external customers and contacts
• Willingly and successfully fulfills the role of teacher, mentor and coach
• In-depth knowledge of networking, computing platform, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practice
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.