- Under general supervision, follows programming specifications to perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established procedures.
- Write code from functional design specifications that are well designed, efficient and testable.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle, as an agile team member, to include, but not limited to, design, coding, unit testing and deployment.
- Work within an evolving agile development environment utilizing small teams that include developers, DBAs and QA members.
- Is a cross-functional agile team member and is able to take on development, DBA and testing tasks.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding and knowledge of position.
- Relies on limited experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs administrative tasks in a timely and professional manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-5 years’ experience working on Java projects
- 2+ years’ experience with Service-oriented architecture a plus
- Knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures in the SDLC.
- Knowledge of Selenium a plus
- Knowledge of REST Assured and Postman a plus
- Knowledge of back-end DBs including relational and non-relational a plus
- Project experience working with Eclipse, SVN, Spring Framework, Maven and Junit.
- Knowledge of test-driven development techniques a plus
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies a plus
- Knowledge of supply chain logistics a plus
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.