Take your .NET development skills into the world of IoT with our leading industrial client. They are the leaders in their space and rewriting modern and some legacy applications in a greenfield environment.
What You'll Do
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing designing, developing and testing new and existing features in hybrid .NET/open source environment. Your day-to-day will include:
- Developing applications and services to support enterprise digital experience platform including UX, APIs and data integrations
- Driving the hardening of system data interfaces, reduces errors, improves scalability and security
- Provide some performance tuning and bug fixing in the product, including providing patches for previously released versions
- Establish a cloud-based data platform to functions using modern, proven and secure technologies that enable allows for scalability, resilience and rapid development
What You'll Need
- Experience with version control systems such as Git, VSTS, SVN, CVS, etc.
- Software Architecture (n-tier, onion architecture, REST, etc.) & Design Patterns (observer, publisher/subscriber, state, factory, etc.)
- Agile SDLC Processes
- Any cloud (they are AWS)
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.