Software Engneer - AWS / Python
Our client is an Atlanta based Analytics SaaS company that helps big companies make big revenue decisions in pricing, products and promotions. Their analytics solutions drive millions in revenue uplift and eliminate wasted time.
- Experience developing product-based applications or frameworks used by product development teams
- Experience working with AWS and related technologies; ideally with one or more AWS certifications
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals in data structures and algorithm design
- In depth knowledge of at least one modern programming language (Java, C#, R - Python strongly preferred) with proficiency in at least one additional language
We'd love to see:
- Understanding of the importance of Unit Tests with TDD and a desire to implement them
- Desire to develop software that makes a significant impact on developer and data analyst efficiency
- Strong distaste for performing repetitive tasks and seeing others do the same
- Demonstrated interest in developing and improving software engineering skills through personal and/or open source projects
- Knowledge of modern open source tools and frameworks
- General interest in craft of software development or other computing related disciplines
What's in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- 100% paid healthcare including medical, dental, and vision coverage for our employees and their families
- 100% paid Life insurance, long and short-term disability coverage for team members
- 401k plan with a generous match and is vested immediately
- Company issued cell phone or phone allowance and laptop
- 18 days PTO, 8 paid holidays, and unlimited sick time
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Flexible work arrangements
A human approach to staffing.
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.