Team Lead - Software Engineering
In our clients Software Engineering Team Lead role you’ll serve as a team leader, problem solver, mentor, and expert software engineer. We need you to apply the technical experience you have gained in software development to the design, development, and delivery of highly engineered, complex technical products, serving to both oversee your team and contribute as a member. You will not be responsible for HR management of your team, though – you’ll rather be able to focus on the technical aspects of your team’s growth and delivery.
Sound like a challenge you'd like to take on? Apply today & let's get to work!
Job Responsibilities & Activities:
- Guide engineering team in adoption of our clients software engineering standards
- Provide technical leadership to your team
- Lead, assess and mentor a team of software engineers
- Delegate engineering assignments & assess engineering performance
- Identify & propose emerging software engineering technologies, methodologies and/or approaches
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
- 7+ years of related professional experience
- Expert-level knowledge in object oriented modeling, analysis, design and programming using Python, C++, Java, Go, and/or similar languages
- Experience mentoring and leading a team
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD, agile, or similar software development practices
- Experience working within or leading a DevOps team
- Proficiency in UNIX
Be Great | Give Back | Be True | Follow Purpose | Have Fun
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training, promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.